Learning Tapestry is an engineering and consulting agency building the future of education.
We believe in working remotely, flexible work arrangements and delivering great work.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Node.js and React.js.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have either: Computer Science or Engineering degree or other STEM degree, or Exceptional professional software engineer experience and expertise
- Senior in Node.js development
- Experienced in React.js development
- You have very good written communication skills, fluent written English, and comfortable, clear spoken English.
- At least five years of Software Engineering Experience.
- Write clean, self-explanatory code using S.O.L.I.D. and design patterns
- Experience consuming APIs
- Experience with SQL DBs. Specifically experience with Postgres a plus, as we use mainly Postgres.
- Experience working in collaborative environment using git (e.g. GitHub).
- Comfortable using ticket-based technical project management (e.g., GitHub tickets and boards)
- Some DevOps/Linux experience with AWS/Azure/Rackspace/Heroku/DigitalOcean
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience (e.g., CodeShip, Cloud66)
Equal Opportunity: Learning Tapestry is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities to apply. We are also particularly interested in individuals who have lived in or worked with underserved communities such as low-income, gender nonconforming, disabled, or indigenous peoples.
$75,000 — $85,000
North America, South America, Europe