UI/UX Graphic Designer
Digital Diagnostics is looking for a UI/UX Graphic Designer to work closely with the software engineering teams to help them design beautiful software.
Our flagship product is the artificial intelligence algorithm where it is the computer, not the physician, diagnosing patients. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our FDA cleared software platform detects early signs of diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts the 30+ million people with diabetes in the US. We are using everything we’ve learned from IDx-DR to expand our artificial intelligence platform to help patients by detecting diseases like skin cancer. This expansion is critically enabled by our efforts in the healthcare IT space, through EHR integrations, platform connections, and analytics. Now we need to expand our team of highly skilled and motivated team members to help us change healthcare for the better.
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex challenges and projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Help define the look, feel and user experience of a cohesive product line
Are you someone who:
- Has your team’s back and is willing to jump into any problem
- Enjoys delighting the customer
- Goes all in, learns from their mistakes, and has fun doing it
- Has 3+ years’ UI/UX Graphic Design experience
Then apply to be our next UI/UX Graphic Designer!
Qualifications (aka this is what we will ask about in your interview):
- Strong communication skills: you should be comfortable working with both executive and engineers to create and iterate on designs
- Experience making assets for deployment in software applications
- Portfolio of design projects (Please include link in submission if possible)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to make pixel perfect mockups and design assets for development
- Interest in SaMD (software as a medical device – if you know, you know) and working in regulated software environments such as ISO or FDA (don’t let this scare you – we have a lot of automation).
This is a permanently remote position. We have engineers across the United States in many different time zones. We are committed to hiring the best engineers no matter where they reside, so location is not factored into compensation. But if you ever long for the comradery of a shared workspace, we have offices in Chicago, Boston and Iowa and would be happy to have you there!
Salary Range: $70k-$90k