- Remote OK
- Location: Remote
- Type: Contract / Consulting
- Rate: $15 – $25 / hour
- Duration: Long-term; Indefinite
- We are searching for the top Bookkeepers in the world. Do you fit the bill?
- As a Remote Bookkeeper with Beech Valley 360, you will be working remotely as an advisor to cutting edge companies in the United States.
- Your responsibilities will include day-to-day bookkeeping and reporting for businesses who use our bookkeeping services.
- Your daily tasks will involve classifying transactions, reconciling bank activity, and recording adjustments.
- You also will likely be involved with overseeing and working with other cloud accounting professionals. Designation as a Xero Certified Advisor and/or a Quickbooks ProAdvisor highly preferred.
- The right person has a detailed understanding of accounting and bookkeeping and must understand the differences between cash and accrual accounting.
- Day-to-day accounting and financial reporting ought to come naturally.
- The role will involve preparing monthly reporting packages that our clients’ management teams can rely upon for decision-making.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to ensure all day-to-day accounting is being performed timely and accurately
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly financial reporting for management
- Review bookkeeping work and provide feedback to bookkeeping team
- Ability to recommend best practices to management
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Finance or Accounting experience
- English-speaking skills – must be fluent in English with strong reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and Xero accounting platforms
- Proficient in MS Office and GSuite / Google Apps
- Interest in learning and exploring new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
About Beech Valley 360:
Beech Valley 360 provides organizations with top-tier cloud accountants on demand.
Founded by ex-Big 4 CPAs, we are the leading talent solution for top accounting talent ready to embrace the gig economy.
To ensure that we’re connecting clients with top-quality professionals, our vetting process includes interviews with ex-public accounting professionals on staff, as well as a proprietary pre-hire testing methodology powered by data science that’s been proven to correlate with project success.
With extensive public accounting and industry experience, we understand the unique contract and full-time accounting and finance needs of our clients. We work with organizations of all sizes and can connect firms with hand-picked professionals able to work immediately, without the burden of having to attract and retain these individuals ‘in house’ year-round