Director, Product Marketing
- Arlington, Richmond, Charleston, or Remote
Snagajob is currently searching for a Director of Product Marketing to develop and lead the company’s product marketing strategy and execution for our B2B hiring solutions and products. With more than 47 million active hourly workers and 450,000 employer locations nationwide, Snagajob is the largest marketplace for hourly work, and we are reinventing the way employers and workers find each other.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for the go-to-market plan for the Snagajob suite of hiring and staffing solutions and products. As a key leader within the Snagajob marketing organization, you will be involved in all aspects of the Product, Marketing and Sales processes, from buyer pain point discovery, to product positioning, to the full go-to-market product commercialization programs designed to educate and enable cross-functional teams. In this role, you will use your experience to be the expert of our customers, including why and how they buy and their buying criteria. You will also be the competitive intelligence subject matter expert for the company. You will use this knowledge to empower the Product, Marketing and Sales teams as we drive adoption and expansion of our solutions.
This role may be based remotely or in our Arlington or Richmond, VA or Charleston, SC offices.
What you’ll do as the Director of Product Marketing:
- Positioning / value proposition
- Map customer journeys and develop customer personas
- Develop value proposition and positioning / messaging for Snagajob offerings based on understanding of the product, market, customers, and competitors
- Product commercialization and usage
- Architect go-to-market roadmap and lead upcoming launches (products and features) to drive sales and product adoption/usage
- Create sales enablement collateral – pitch packs, customer case studies, demo videos and collateral which deploy through Sales Ops and Sales Training
- Voice of customer
- Collect customer input across channels (e.g., sales, support, NPS surveys) to synthesize customer needs / pain points which feed into Product
- Advocate / influence product roadmap based on synthesis of customer needs and competitive intelligence
- Competitive intelligence
- Manage on-going competitive landscape analysis to identify differentiators / gaps that inform positioning, pricing, and the product roadmap
What You’ll Bring:
- Significant and current product marketing leadership experience; B2B marketplace or e-commerce experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with Product and Sales teams
- Strong ability to analyze, simplify and apply marketing and business concepts
- Successful track record leading and mentoring others
- A highly analytical and data based approach to customer needs, product adoption and sales processes
- Experience working in a collaborative cross functional environment. This role requires you to work across a variety of departments.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can enable Sales to engage, educate and convert customers and prospects
- Proficient with quantitative analysis
- Ability to quickly learn, plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- The ability to live by Snagajob’s core values – solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire – by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and lead more fulfilling lives.
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 47 million active job seekers with employment opportunities at 450,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.Snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.