Marketing Office Coordinator
- United States
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Overview of Position
We are a property technology (Proptech) startup that is looking to add an enthusiastic, energetic, and self driven team member to expand our growing and fast-paced Marketing department. We develop software and hardware to enable people to open and manage doors from their smartphones. Our solutions are currently being used by the largest and most trusted names in multifamily and commercial real estate.
We are looking for an entry level Marketing Coordinator to help us accelerate our current successful marketing and lead generation efforts.
Location – Remote
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer all incoming sales calls and direct the caller to the appropriate associate and direct callers to proper destination
- Gather basic information from prospective customers and enter into lead management software, may include some outbound calling and emailing
- Assist in tracking/documenting/reporting weekly lead flow
- Support marketing team with day-to-day activities
- Monitor, listen and respond to incoming messages, comments and reviews on brands social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube)
- Assisting Marketing team with other ad-hoc marketing related activities and projects
- Management of physical and virtual conferences — planning, budgeting, administration, reporting, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Focused, energetic and driven
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management
- Proficient in GSuite and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Basic Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator