VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLC company, is seeking an AWS Project Manager to join our team. This is a remote role based in the US.
Why choose VoiceFoundry to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about the relentless pursuit of Customer Success by providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success! What you’ll be doing:
Project Managers play a vital role for our clients and teams. In addition to project management work including budget management, arranging opportunities for collaboration and task follow-up, VoiceFoundry PMs act as consultants, providing technical advice and guidance around Best Practices. PMs are encouraged to be SME regarding AWS, allowing them the ability to make suggestions of add value to their clients. Project Managers act as the voice of reason and wisdom on projects in order to protect the client’s investment and their team’s welfare and state of mind. Our PMs should be good at communicating success and failure equally well. VoiceFoundry is not perfect, but we are customer-obsessed and want our customers to know that we have their back. What you’ll bring to us:
Our Project Managers are the communication focal point for our development/delivery teams with the clients. Daily, the Project Managers focus on the following areas:
- Schedule stand-ups and other meetings with their team and their clients.
- Manage the budget for all of their projects, constantly communicating with clients about the scope, timing, and remaining resources
- Keep team members busy. There’s always work to be done. Our PMs help devs find the right work for them.
- Assist in documenting the design of the process for the contact center
- Provide key assistance for transitioning from delivery to managed services
- Helping clients understand how the delivery team will meet their business goals and the costs around using those technologies.
- Identifying tradeoffs between various solution options.
What skills you’ll need:
- Demonstrated ability to work with demanding clients in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. We are customer-obsessed, and we deliver amazing results.
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Fantastic ability to think on your feet and handle tough conversations for the good of your team and the success of the project
- The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
- Interested in technology, especially in the services offered by AWS, and helping improve the customer service of your clients,
- Excellent meeting presence (aka, you don’t get flustered easily)
- Takes ownership of their projects, despite tough clients, difficult timelines, and tight budgets. Always ready for a challenge
- AWS ecosystem knowledge – AWS Certifications are even better.
- Knowledge of the contact center industry
- Certified Scrum Master, SAFe certification
- Experience managing complex technology projects in/for large organizations
Who We Are:
We are passionate about the customer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30 years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help you navigate the key technologies in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience, leveraging all things AWS.
We specialize in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-based enterprise contact center solution used around the globe and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud.
Our expertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, chatbots, CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experience design, analytics and workforce optimization. Combined with best practices and a proven methodology in deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix of expertise and innovative solutions to make your vision a reality. What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
: Information Technology