YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
Our 2021 summer internship program will begin on May 2021 and last through August 2021.
****A requirement of this position is you must be currently enrolled in college graduate level courses or a degree-seeking program throughout the duration of the internship. You must also have a minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average. Please upload your transcripts by clicking the “Attach Cover Letter” button during your application.
The Incident Response and Monitoring team performs 24/7 operations and in-depth analysis, monitoring, research, assessment and recommendations on intrusion detection and prevention tools, anomaly detection systems, firewalls, antivirus systems and proxy devices. Throughout the incident lifecycle cyber security analysts will conduct log, network, malware, and device analysis and make recommendations for remediation of security vulnerability while also using commercial and open source tools to quickly analyze, detect, and respond to cyber security incidents.
The ideal candidate will be interested in collaborative work within the team and with other stakeholders throughout the credit union.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
This Summer Associate will serve as a graduate-level intern remotely working on projects still under consideration below. Our ideal candidate will be interested in collaborative work within the Cyber Security Incident Response and Monitoring team and with other stakeholders throughout the credit union.
Potential Project Responsibilities
1. Identify methods of detecting and mitigating ransomware attacks before infections occur.
2. Create innovative methods in containing, isolating and removing ransomware from infected networks.
3. Compare and contrast different sandboxing methodologies and technologies.
4. Create methods of transferring data to/from sandbox without risk of releasing malicious logic onto the network.
- Currently pursuing Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or cyber security
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and think creatively