Senior Technical Project Manager (6-month contract)
- This is a 6-month contract
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be building the future of Healthgrades’ enterprise data solutions, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to better reach those consumers who are seeking care. In this hands on role, you will manage your own workload, while also leading a team of skilled and dedicated engineers.
The Healthgrades enterprise data platform will enable health systems to create a holistic patient view, eliminate data silos, and improve patient experience. This enterprise platform will bring together once disparate data into a single platform, breaking down data silos and making data more useful across an entire organization. The Healthgrades data platform will also serve as the underlying data management solution for powering Healthgrades CRM and other customer experience execution systems while enabling health systems to reach beyond traditional efforts to improve and manage patient experience and patient engagement.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on word-class products, designed from scratch, and using the latest technology stacks.
What You Will Do:
- Craft, maintain, and track projects for our enterprise data solutions
- Coordinate activities across many independent agile teams
- Identify and track dependencies and risks, and help track them to closure
- Interact with variety of stakeholders (product, engineering, sales, vendors, leadership, etc.) to resolve issues and keep projects on track
- Escalate project risks and obstacles to project sponsors
- Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders in an organized manner
What You Will Bring:
- Scrum Master Certification with 5+ years of Scrum Master, project management, and/or program management experience
- Strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in a technical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Strong execution abilities by identifying, evaluating, tracking and mitigating issues and risks
- Possess expertise delivering projects with agile methodologies
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives