Consolidations Accounting Manager
- Remote Opportunity
About the Role
The Consolidations Accounting Manager will have primary responsibility for our global financial consolidation process including partnering with our 3rd party outsourced accountants on close timing and accounting matters, creating and/or reviewing intercompany journal entries, reconciling intercompany and gain-loss due to remeasurement accounts, and reviewing and providing timely and accurate reporting of StockX’s global financial results. The role will be responsible for consolidating all international financial statements as lead administrator of the Company’s consolidation software and process. The Consolidations Accounting Manager will also have responsibility for certain internal and external reporting requirements and will be working closely with our Director of Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting and various domestic and international Accounting and FP&A Team Members to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
What you will do
- Manage the global consolidation and reporting processes, including accounting for Intercompany Transfer Pricing agreements and any intercompany balances and eliminations.
- Ensure accurate consolidation of all Company subsidiaries’ financial results on a monthly basis, including ensuring foreign currency translations are accurately calculated and reported.
- Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and management reports as part of the monthly management slide deck.
- Work collaboratively with all international and domestic finance team members, including third party accounting firms, to achieve accurate and timely results.
- Partner with Legal, Tax, Treasury, HR, and Systems in setting up new foreign entities.
- Implement process improvements to streamline the monthly close, reduce cycle time and improve information quality.
- Support the company’s external auditors
- Minimum of 7 years experience in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in consolidations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and ASC 830
- Accounting experience in an e-commerce environment is desirable, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems
- Public/Big 4 and private accounting experience a plus
- CPA highly desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills