Growth Content Contract Editor
- United States
We’re looking for an amazing B2B content editor to help us deliver engaging, effective growth content for our clients. Our writers produce blogs and other written content; you’ll be working in tandem with them to help them refine their ideas and produce the high-quality content our clients have come to expect.
What You’ll Experience
- You’ll get to collaborate with our highly motivated remote team in order to help our clients succeed.
- You’ll be able to budget your time consistently each month to maximize your effectiveness. The total output stays fairly consistent.
- You’ll be treated professionally and positively.
- We’re bold. As a completely remote growth content agency, Nectafy is on the front edge of redefining how a company works and interacts with clientsand delivers amazing results. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers…without the covered wagons.
- We’re curious. We love to learn and we’re always up for a challenge. Every day is full of new opportunities. Like remembering which team member is in which time zone. (We’re in all four U.S. time zones and one time zone in Europe.)
- We’re efficient. We use the leanest, meanest tools.
- We’re fun, doggone it. We’re a positive, encouraging team that knows how to get stuff done and smile while we’re doing it.
What We Value
Our core values are more than some words on a wall, we measure our actions and decisions by these five principles. We’re looking for a contract editor who operates a similar way. We value:
- Long-term solutions not quick fixes.
- Intentional learning not complacency.
- Radical excellence not industry standards.
- Personal leadership not passive reliance.
- Team success not personal status.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A love of editing
- Excellent written communication skills, including impeccable grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Working knowledge of and experience in AP Style
- The motivation to produce a high-quality final product with attention to detail
- The ability to revise text for flow and cohesion, both on a big-picture level and sentence-level
- The ability to provide and receive respectful critique
- Fun to be around (at least virtually!)
As a content editor for Nectafy, you’ll be responsible for helping us maintain our current high-quality writing product by:
- Offering comments to improve our writers’ drafts based on the items listed on our in-house editing checklist
- Collaborating with writers to the extent necessary to produce an amazing piece of content
- Turning around submitted articles within a reasonable period of time (we would consider this to be anywhere from 2-3 days after submission)
- Compensation is $40-$50 per standard blog post (600-800 words) based on the complexity of the client’s industry
- Additional editing types at per-piece rates