Medical Records Project Manager 2-Remote/Virtual in US
The Project Manager 2 manages all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. The Project Manager 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Where you Come In
As a Medical Records PM 2, you will act as a Product Owner over one of the MRM products. As such you will work directly with a Scrum Master, Architect, cross-functional teams, and have overarching management accountability for the definition and execution of all product initiatives.
- Applying agile project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project scope, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to write detailed stories relating to the business requested initiatives.
- Prepare, evaluate, and present cost-benefit analyses
- Consult with business areas on issues and work directly with IT to develop long-term solutions
- Use problem-solving skills to come up with testing strategies, test cases and documenting defects.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate system opportunities leveraging data from various sources
What Humana Offers
We are fortunate to offer a remote opportunity for this job. Our Fortune 100 Company values associate engagement & your well-being. We also provide excellent professional development & continued education.
Required Qualifications – What it takes to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior demonstrated experience with project management/agile methodologies, process improvement or process design, and implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communicator – concise, clear, and well thought out; excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative – ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong consultative skills and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to excel in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with tight timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SQL and/or SSRS reporting knowledge
- Proficient in working with clients to deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Knowledge of healthcare and experience in working with medical records
- PMP or Agile certified
Additional Information – How we Value You
- Benefits starting day 1 of employment
- Competitive 401k match
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parent Leave
- Go365 perks for well-being
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M