- REMOTE /
- INTERNAL OPERATIONS /
Bellhop is the fastest growing company in the $30B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that’s known for letting you down – and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in…
As a technical copywriter, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s workforce communication plan. You will work closely with the quality managers and various functions throughout the organization to drive consistent communication to the workforce related to key company initiatives such as educating the Pros on a consistent move day. Also, you will play a key role in generating various educational resources to be utilized across the organization in order to reach company goals related to the perfect move.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing various types of educational content including posts, emails, and downloadable resources.
- Write new, edit, and proofread copy to ensure positive workforce experience and communication
- Manage the intake process and publication of content through the CRM platform
- Managing and prioritizing work for multiple projects in order to meet defined deadlines
- Working and communicating well within a team.
- A love of writing (95% of the job will be writing, so this is a must)
- 1-2 years of writing experience (preferred corporate writing)
- Frighteningly good attention to detailProven technical writing experience
- Clear, concise writing skills
- Hardworking with a positive attitude, and a desire to develop and succeed in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage time and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in being self-sufficient and thrives in a highly empowering environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field.
- Innovator’s Mind. Drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
- Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
- Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
- Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
- Winning Drive. We operate with a perpetual sense of urgency and aim to relentlessly raise the bar on our role and industry perceptions.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because moving stinks…
Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
… and we have the recipe to fix it
Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
Our culture and team sets us apart
We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
Bellhop is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.APPLY FOR JOB