Title: Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- Location: Work From Anywhere
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead and own all search efforts for Zogics, including all Paid Search, SEM and SEO. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of driving profitable growth via search for an e-commerce company with a high number of SKUs.
This is a work from anywhere position.
Zogics is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning, disinfecting, and PPE products at a time when such supplies are desperately needed to combat the COVID pandemic. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager must be able to hit the ground running and quickly deploy strategies that allow us to reach and help the greatest number of customers possible.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all Search initiatives, focusing on scale and efficiency. This person is obsessed with the Google algorithm, an expert in popular SEO tools (ex. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush), is highly analytical, and understands how paid and organic search interacts and fits together.
You’ll partner closely with marketing and e-commerce teams to build and scale a best-in-class e-commerce Search program. You will be responsible for managing paid campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook/Instagram, and LinkedIn and keeping up on industry trends, leading new initiatives in Search as the marketplace evolves.
- Own all paid search efforts with a focus on scaling profitably.
- Fully manage SEO strategy/execution, including growing traffic to our content pages
- Work closely with Content Marketing Manager on content strategy, ad copy
- Manage and build out cross-functional reporting for all owned channels
- Communicate and report on performance, forecasts, upcoming initiatives, and trends
- 3+ years with direct experience managing paid search in an e-commerce environment
- 3+ years direct experience managing $50,000+ monthly budgets
- Expert in paid search, marketing analytics, SEO tools, keyword research, technical SEO
- Experience working closely with Google on product testing, strategies, opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), Google Shopping, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more)