National Accounts Support Specialist Job
- Location: Remote, Remote, US
- Job: Sales
- Primary location: Remote, Remote
- Relocation offered: No
- Employment status: Full-Time
- Travel: No
- Pay grade: GRD_7/8
As our National Accounts Support Specialist, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding budgeted sales, volume/mix, and profitability targets for our National Accounts. Additionally, you will be responsible for working with the field sales representatives to identify and qualify leads, secure project specifications, provide data pages, samples, points of differentiation on products, drawing details and pricing coordination to create a pre-sale support package.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keeping field sales representative informed and providing feedback on actions taken with customers
- Working collaboratively with National Account field sales representatives on devising strategies and developing a partnership with field
- Conveying messages logically, simply, succinctly, and at the right pace
- Supporting job follow-up by documenting all customer interaction and completed tasks documented in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Collaborate with all National Account Reps and local reps throughout the country to implement pricing for their distributors and direct buy contractors
- Understand all the different pricing markets and submit pricing requests on behalf of the outside sales team
- Enhance customer relationships by returning requested pricing in a timely and accurate fashion
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports for sales tracking
- Continue to assist in growth strategy of GC initiative (Skanska)
- Flexibility to learn other NA roles for backup purposes
What will make you successful:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of related experience and/or training
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous sales, customer service expertise and/or process improvement experience
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation statement:If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!