Title: Word Processor
- Location: United States
CohnReznick’s Administration department has an exciting opportunity on our Document Production Services team. We are looking for dynamic Temporary Word Processors to support our various offices. Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment as the position is remote.
This is a temporary (seasonal) position with various shifts available from (ex: 7:30 4 PM, 8:30-5 PM, 11:30 – 8 PM, and 2:30 PM – 11 PM), Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime (weekday evenings and Saturdays). Evening OT & Saturday OT beginning Mid-February.
- Produce client financial statements, proposals and special projects using advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel 2016 and Adobe Professional.
- Possess the ability to format financial statements, proposals and special projects accurately and efficiently using proficient knowledge of proper business English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Communicate with supervisor and client on deadline and/or challenges with meeting deadlines.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements.
- Create direct mail merge files for personalized letters, labels, envelopes and new word processing forms/templates based on departmental needs or requests for new forms requested by clients.
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify source, and determine possible solutions for software challenges concerning the production of assigned projects.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Special projects assigned by Supervisor and/or National Administrative Manager.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and turn around projects quickly
- Dependable, reliable, and a strong attention to detail with the ability to self-review
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong organizational and customer service skills; effective communication and interpersonal skills