- San Francisco or Remote
- Remote – Part-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
With your writing, you will be the voice of Chainlink and lead efforts to support the development and awareness of the network and ecosystem. You will play a key part in scaling the Chainlink Network by reaching tens of thousands of readers with your content.
You will be the voice of the marketing team, creating educational pieces across key channels that engage and influence general audiences, developers, and decision-makers.
- Lead the efforts to develop educational, technically precise written content that will impact and scale our network.
- Influence a vast community of individual developers, dApp teams, and decision-makers by creating further awareness and adoption of our ecosystem.
- Write educational content for our audiences (blog posts, case studies, email newsletters, bylines, hackathon recaps, etc.).
- Break down complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas.
- Write and collaborate with our marketing, integration, and product teams on ecosystem announcements, upcoming events/post-event recaps, product launches, and any other public or internal written content.
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the blockchain space for new and popular content.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience.
- Experience writing technical content that gets readers excited and taking action.
- Ability to simplify complex technical announcements and products.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple team members on shared vision pieces.
- Familiarity with blockchain, smart contracts, oracles, and decentralized technology as a whole.
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Strong sense of grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Flexible and able to turnover quality content quickly when needed.
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work.
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.