E-Commerce Email Marketing Specialist
- Dallas, Texas, or Remote, Anywhere
Ready to live a more beautiful life as an Email marketing specialist? Want to work with a company that respects and values your creative & strategic ideas? Ready to blossom in your career and feel like you are making a difference in the world? Hadley Designs creates beautifully designed lifestyle products to inspire others to live a beautiful life and we want you to live a beautiful life with us!
We are looking for an email marketing specialist that can create incredible email and sms campaigns that turn our subscribers into raving fans!
Here’s what we expect:
If you are up for the challenge, start your cover letter with “I’m Up For The Challenge”
Here are some of the regular work activities you will engage in to achieve your success goals:
- Create email strategy to address 3 Goals
- Tell stories & build report with subscribers
- Get subscribers excited about upcoming product launches, vote on product ideas, product designs, sign up for early access etc.
- Promote new product launches & generate sales
- Create & Optimize Email Newsletter DesignsHere’s how we’ll measure your success:
- Achieve 25% open rates on all email/SMS sends
- Achieve 1% CTR on all email/SMS sends
- Generate $2 in revenue per subscriber per month
- Manage process working with designer, copywriter & VA to schedule all emails & sms campaigns.
- Create & Maintain Monthly & Quarterly Content Calendar Schedules
- Manage list segmentation to increase engagement by sending the right message to the right user at the right time.
- Use research, insights and A/B testing to optimize campaigns.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to contribute digital innovative ideas and communicate digital campaign strategies for all launches and promotional activity
- Understand the digital competitive arena. bring new ideas to the table based on competitive review of the digital and online marketplace as well as following industry news
- Uncover new relevant opportunities for the Hadley Designs brand
- Create and maintain an operations manual, for email/SMS marketing department, that documents all systems and standards.
- Create monthly reporting framework that effectively captures performance of email/SMS campaigns and plans to improve performance
- Various projects as requested by leadership.
- Experience working with E-commerce companies
- Knowledge of Klaviyo email platform or other email management software systems
- History of successful email strategy development
- Proven record of copywriting skills using “Stories” to sell.
- Proven record of generating sales during product launches
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience defining and managing marketing automation workflows
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Results oriented
- Attentive to details
- Work from anywhere you want in the world!
- Create your own work schedule
- Make a positive difference in the world by inspiring others to live beautiful lives
- Be respected for your creative ideas & strategies
- Be your own boss
- Future career advancement opportunities