Nauto® is the only real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform able to help predict, prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 650 million AI-analyzed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and help to impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $180 million in savings.
Nauto is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures, and recently closed $159M series B round.
- Coordinate vehicle device installation projects with customers and 3rd party technicians to establish mutually agreed upon installation schedule, timelines, and volume goals
- Recommend and implement improvements to scheduling, installation, and hardware troubleshooting processes, procedures, policies, and technology to increase efficiency and quality
- Assist install technicians and self-install customers with troubleshooting, proper wiring and placement, best practice methodologies, and resolving hardware installation issues as they arise
- Ensure all installed devices are functional and properly documented
- Meet or exceed install target volumes, timelines, and customer satisfaction
- Work with Nauto technicians and internal teams to triage and diagnose customer issues related to hardware and installation
- Assist in creating processes and tools to further automate and refine Nauto’s core fleet management, scheduling, and installation functions
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, roles, and functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong planning, organization, and communication skills with a customer-first focus
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Technical background with proven knowledge of telecommunications hardware and automotive electronics installation
- Analytical business thought process with the ability to present a plan and create deliverables while building confidence and trust with clients
- Ability to understand and incorporate basic project management methodologies
- 3-5 years in customer-facing support or services related role
- 3-5 years performing fleet management or vehicle device scheduling activities in customer-facing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with NetSuite, SalesForce, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fleet services and/or transportation industry experience
- A working knowledge of fleet and livery vehicles is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Beautiful modern work space. Many perks including cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided
- Exceptional health benefits coverage.
- Opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gatherings
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.