Customer Service Representative
- United States
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Fractured Atlas is seeking a customer service representative (CSR) to join our team. A CSR will provide guidance and support on all our products and services to our artist members with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help others, have an incredible amount of patience, and can function in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing while remaining calm and collected. They’re patient, empathetic, and proactively communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. The ideal candidate is a natural problem solver. They are confident at troubleshooting and diligent at investigating an issue if they don’t have enough information to quickly resolve it. The goal is to respond efficiently and accurately to customer inquiries, ensure excellent standards, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
At Fractured Atlas, we are committed to anti-racism, anti-oppression principles in all areas of our internal and external work. This commitment is grounded in our belief that change is possible, and that our work, and that of the artistic community more broadly, will grow stronger as oppression is eliminated. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Fractured Atlas by visiting work.fracturedatlas.org.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Phone and email communication for Fractured Atlas programs:
- Educate members with general information about all programs and enforce program policies as needed,
- Evaluate the urgency of incoming calls and escalate them appropriately,
- Provide limited tech support to members and donors who are encountering issues on our program applications,
- Accurately process and file sensitive financial and legal information,
- Appropriately vet public-facing text provided by members for their online profiles and fundraising tools.
- Accountingrelated tasks for our members and programs:
- Responding to donation disputes,
- Inputting members’ bank information,
- Processing various types of donations,
- Answering member questions related to donations and disbursements.
- A work history that includes stellar service in high-pressure, high-volume retail or service positions
- You must be comfortable on the phone and communicating electronically, working in a fastpaced environment, and adapting to frequent, rapid changes,
- The successful candidate will be good at and enjoy: helping people, exploring new technologies, being selfmotivated, creative problem solving, communicating simply and effectively, listening actively, staying calm under fire, paying attention to details, working quickly and juggling changing priorities, and knowing when to take initiative and when to take direction,
- Experience with webbased software required,
- Experience with sophisticated information technology systems, customer management software, and arts administration is a plus.
- Interest in the arts is preferred. It’s important to be able to relate to the needs and experiences of our members,
JOB TYPE AND SCHEDULE
- Fully virtual
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Must be available for meetings during a 10am-6pm ET window
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Pay: $37,500 per year ($18/hr), overtime eligible. Benefits include dental and medical insurance, flexible spending account, employer-contributed 401K plan, professional development allowance, ticket allowance, paid vacation and sick days, paid family leave