Senior Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a scrappy and savvy rockstar marketer to lead our lifecycle marketing program as an integral part of the overall Paceline experience. In this highly visible role, you will be pivotal in developing the brand voice of Paceline while also being an advocate for our highly engaged, fitness minded community members. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who makes data-driven decisions and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to develop and execute creative solutions. This is both a strategic and extremely hands-on role; you will get the opportunity to drive highly impactful and visible results to the business but are willing to do the work to get things done.
- Own and continually optimize a multi-channel lifecycle marketing program (starting with email, push, and in-app) that drives measurable results against company KPIs and metrics
- Conceptualize and execute email and mobile campaigns with cross-functional input from product, partnerships, strategy, and marketing teams to deliver on unique value propositions and drive measurable results
- Use data from a variety of sources (product analytics, email/mobile engagement, surveys) as a key input into campaign development, customer segmentation strategies, and frequency of engagement/touch points
- Optimize messaging to and targeting of various personas using A/B testing, experimentation, and personalization
- Establish success metrics and maintain measurement reporting that quantifies KPI impacts on an on-going basis
- Identify opportunities to automate messaging to create efficiencies in program
- 3+ years experience in email, mobile and/or performance marketing with an emphasis on data-driven programs and experimentation
- Robust analytical skills – ability to analyze data to identify trends, inform decisions and pursue next steps that deliver against measurable results
- Experience using data as a primary input into decision making
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication with an outstanding eye for detail
- Creativity in developing marketing campaigns and writing copy
- B2C and multi-channel marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Braze
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Opportunity to be part of a fun, action-oriented, and fast-growing company with a large amount of responsibility and ownership over your work
- Competitive salary, unlimited vacation, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Healthcare benefits
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Post-covid considerations: Access to our conveniently located San Francisco headquarters for Bay Area residents or local WeWork membership in your city
Paceline is an early stage, venture-backed startup bringing together the worlds of health & wellness and financial services to change the nature of preventive health in society. We’re building a best-in-class fitness rewards platform and innovative financial ecosystem, powered by physical activity, with the goal of helping people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
Paceline was founded by seasoned insurance and banking executives who recognized an opportunity to disrupt the $4.7 trillion financial services market by investing in healthy behavior. Our fast-growing team has extensive experience across the financial services, consumer, and digital sectors (including AIA, Sephora, Capital One, Yelp, The Real Real, Wayfair, and Prolific Interactive).