About the Company
At BuddyBoss, we help organizations and individuals sell courses, memberships and build online communities. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed. We provide them with the web technology, mobile app technology and a range of Done For You services, to help them succeed in building their online platforms and businesses.
We have strong work ethics, we love to build cool stuff and we have a strong focus on our customers’ experience.
- Working in our customer support team means that you will be the face of our company. On each interaction, you will have the opportunity to provide a world-class experience for our customers. This is what our customers will remember of our company.
- You will embrace change and keep a positive attitude when faced with a challenge while you work on solving the issue either autonomously or collaboratively with other team members.
- Our customers are launching their online platforms and businesses to create an impact of their own. Your role is to help them reach their goal in a smooth and effective way. Every problem you solve helps our customers create success for their own audience.
- A typical day will generally look like this
- Provide support via live chat, forums, tickets, and one-on-one screen-share sessions. Make quick tutorial videos to send to customers. Work on a small development task for a customer.
- Help customers use our web and mobile app products.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and helping team members around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have good knowledge in PHP and object oriented programming.
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux Command Line.
- You have experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- You are passionate about web technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have ideally, 1-2 years experience working in technical support or a customer service position.
- You have the ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot, analyze and identify issues and solutions. You can work autonomously to come up with the right solution for our customers. You also work well with peers to collaboratively find a solution to issues faced by customers.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You are fluent and articulate in the English language. You can accurately type 40 – 60 words per minute. You know how to establish a professional, friendly, and empathetic dialogue with customers.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You care about our customers and leave them feeling understood and helped on every interaction.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
- Bonus Skills & Experience
- Previous phone support experience
- Experience working with BuddyPress
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Anywhere
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries