Implementation Project Manager
- Services – Implementation & Project Management
- Indianapolis, IN
- Remote, United States
Position at Jobvite
- Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch.
- We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond.
- We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI.
- With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, OpenTable, LinkedIn, Zappos, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Zillow & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage and support implementations for customers deploying and integrating products within various environments
- Lead the implementation, including customer resources in determining customer requirements and translating requirements into operational plans, deliver configurations, documentation, and leadership
- Monitor and review all project tasks including project risks, project cost, project schedule and resource requirements
- Analyze, understand and improve tools and processes to enhance the implementation effectiveness
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the product implementation process
- Manage external vendors/integration partners providing systems integration services during the project implementation
- Assist Sales & Account Management in determining Professional Services requirements and scope
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience managing SaaS solution roll out is required
- Experience in ATS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HRIS or Recruitment Marketing software preferred
- Technical competence including a solid understanding of enterprise software, specifically SaaS
- Working knowledge of enterprise integrations including batch interfaces and web services
- Solid understanding of Project management methodology, principles and practices
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and ability to integrate technical and functional areas translated into product configurations
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and provide directions to achieve successful project delivery through a mix of individual contributions and and management
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage senior executives and other project resources both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required