At OnJuno, our goal is to build a cross border neo banking platform to help immigrants with their banking needs. Creating content that will be helpful for this audience is a core part of our product strategy and we are looking for Freelance Financial Writers who can help us create quality content for these users. You would be working directly with the founding team on the content strategy and will have to create well researched, long-form content pieces around a specific topic or a theme.
- Collaborate with investment professionals and product managers to convert proprietary research into compelling thought leadership content
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
CapitalJ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.