- Remote job
Expeto was founded on a simple, yet compelling principle – enable meaningful IoT outcomes by transforming traditional mobile network complexity into IT simplicity. Expeto integrates mobile networks and IoT applications onto a single platform specifically designed for enterprise use cases and is sold as a service leveraging modern cloud and edge computing resources. Expeto believes that harnessing data from connected devices around the world will unlock insights that shape business strategy, create new revenue opportunities and help companies make better, more informed decisions to ensure a sustainable future.
Our people come first because it is their commitment and passion which make the difference in everything we do. Expeto is a growing distributed team with a culture of collaborative communication focused on the end-to-end customer experience. At Expeto, you will find talented people with a passion to create a highly differentiated, world-class solution through our unerring focus on platform innovation and meaningful outcomes for our customers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to drive continued innovation for the Expeto Nextworking Platform. You’ll translate ideas into strategy, product requirements, and timely delivery to our customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Expeto Product Team and our customers to understand complex projects and goals.
- Establish high-level project plans with milestones for key deliverables.
- Act as the primary point of contact (POC) for the project status.
- Build relationships with customer PM’s, working jointly to keep within project timelines and making sure all project goals are met.
- Taking the lead PM role for certain engagements.
- Facilitate internal and customer meetings needed for the project.
- Maintain a full understanding of the SOW for the projects throughout the engagement, ensure the teams are aware of the scope and deliverables.
- Track project issues and risks looking for mitigation and ultimate resolutions to problems that arise.
- Provide communication on project status internally across various organizational levels.
- Gain a deep knowledge of the Expeto software and services.
- 5+ years of project management, delivering software solutions to mobile network operators.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills.
- Strong focus on customer success.
- Exposure to networking, telecommunications, and/or enterprise platform is preferred.
- Strong program management skills to drive all phases of customer engagements; planning, governance, implementation, deployment.
- Experience handling project challenges. Establishing success criteria, defining mitigation plans, and providing resolutions as needed.
- Strong presentation skills and experience with Powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment, multitasking effectively.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
We are excited about creating a disruptive new industry, working with people who enjoy what they do and share a passion for creating the best customer experience possible. We trust each other and rely on a leaderful organization in which people are expected to wear many hats and step up when they see a problem that needs to be solved. We are great communicators and appreciate perfect candor and the frank dialog necessary to keep us true to our vision and delivering on the outcomes of our mission.
Sustainability and efficiency are a way of life for Expeto. We believe our platform will continue to unlock new opportunities to reduce energy usage and the net carbon footprint of their operations. Join us – #Nextworking.