Strategic Account Manager
- San Francisco, CA (or Remote, US Timezones)
We’re looking for an Account Manager who loves solving problems, excited to guide innovative SaaS companies, and ready to dive into the challenges of selling five & six-figure expansion deals and negotiating complex multi-product multi-stakeholder renewals.
At Clearbit, we’re building the next generation of technology to support B2B sales and marketing teams. Our data platform enables some of the fastest-growing companies in the world to power their growth engines. Our customers optimize marketing emails, social ads, chatbots, slack alerts, SDR customizations, website personalization, and shortened forms to hit their revenue targets.
About the Role:
You’ll be delivering these market-changing solution bundles, evangelize Clearbit’s products, and manage a pipeline of complex multi-product deals. As a founding member of the Account Management team, you’ll also help define best practices for the new team and be part of an incredibly thoughtful and hard-working go-to-market team.
From day 1, Clearbit has operated under a land-and-expand mode, and many of our largest deals have been sold to existing customers. You’ll work closely with our Customer Success team to take how we drive customer expansion and renewal to the next level.
To do so, you’ll take a consultative approach to help provide value to customers — quickly grasping their business’s core drivers and connecting those needs to the relevant ways in which Clearbit can help. You’ll also work closely with Product, Growth & Customer Success to advocate for initiatives that can benefit Clearbit’s customer base & lead to superior net retention.
What will set you up for success:
- Demonstrated success in a closing role (AM, AE Partnerships, etc.)
- A Solid understanding of SaaS GTM and/or MarTech
- Deep empathy for customers – can be experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Account Management roles.
- Track-record of strong internal collaboration (customer relationships at Clearbit will be co-owned by a Customer Success team responsible for onboarding & adoption)
- Problem-solving skills: 5+ products & 20+ use-cases = a very large set of potential challenges and opportunities that will arise as you work with our customers
Working at Clearbit
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
If you would like to read about our values check out this blog post. We invite you to ask questions about these if you are interested, and we would love to talk to you about what we are doing to live these values.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don’t believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be. Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.