Title: Director of Strategic Accounts – SLED – Harrisburg – PA – D.C.
- Location: Remote, US
As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within an assigned territory and/or accounts. You’ll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits and bytes. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What you’ll do:
- Articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers and expertly manage the complex sales cycle
- Nurture and develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform
- Work with the Partner and Marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- A strong team mentality – selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must have skill
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Tanium offers a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently and effectively, and remain resilient against disruptions. Tanium recently ranked 4th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies In Cloud Computing For 2018 and 55th on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces . Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.