Senior Product Manager – Cloud Connectors
- REMOTE – UNITED STATES /
- PRODUCT & RESEARCH – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT /
- EXEMPT FULL TIME
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent.
Exabeam is in the midst of a major transition from on-premise to cloud delivered for our product offerings and we are seeking experienced product management to lead our key product initiatives in Cloud Connectors. We are seeking a thoughtful and experienced product leader who is a doer and will dive deeply into complex technical problems while operating at a strategic level with our internal teams and security ecosystem and can make the tough prioritization decisions in support of the business. We’re seeking a leader who has a deep understanding of cloud infrastructure and platform development experience.
- Participate in overseeing the product development process from inception to product delivery with peer PMs
- Build outstanding relationships with sales and SE leadership to empower the field and collect valuable feedback from customers
- Strategize and drive execution of Cloud Connectors to add new connectors and partner with other PMs to deliver an excellent platform for our customers
- Lead the transformation of our Cloud connectors product to SaaS architecture and drive customer value
- Partner with Business development, partners and customers to identify integration opportunities to empower building on top of Exabeam’s platform leveraging APIs and other integration options
- Partner with engineering and support teams to create effective troubleshooting and escalation processes to achieve minikal customer impact
Skills to Succeed
- Having perspective: As a Sr PM, you need to know not only what must happen in the moment, but also anticipate what should happen in the future. This will allow you to formulate a clear plan of action for your project. Specifically, as a product leader, people will look to you as a clarifying voice. What you say matters. You need to listen, but ultimately have a point of view that is clearly articulated.
- Being able to negotiate: When issues arise, your role as a Sr PM will entail convincing opposing parties to see the situation through each other’s eyes. It will be helpful to understand both positional negotiation, which is holding to and only arguing for a fixed position, and interest-based negotiation, in which parties collaborate to reach a mutually beneficial decision. These negotiation skills are necessary for effectively leading your team towards success and resolving any conflicts that may stand in the way.
- Communicating: Know your audience and vary your style based on it. You are able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills to understand product architectures to participate in critical discussions
- Effective Program Management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and drive for results
- Knowledge in APIs and integrations of products in the security ecosystem
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MS degree or MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in product management and/or similar engineering roles
- 4+ years experience with big data applications
- Strong understanding of data architecture and processing pipelines in SaaS environments
- Experience in search applications
- Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Ability to work across multiple functions – including Communications, PR, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success
- Deep understanding of enterprise IT environments, networks and how they integrate with other products
- 2+ years of experience with the security space