Sales Operations Manager
- Location: Remote Remote US
Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor, financier, and technology platform in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isnt just the cleanest choice for power: its the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; its our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? Youre not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where its about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
The Sales Operations Manager will work directly with Soligents sales team and senior leadership to drive sales strategy and operational excellence. Soligent will look to this role to identify new opportunities for savings and process improvement, drive execution by taking a hands-on approach in management of key performance metrics and process creation, and shape how Soligent makes important data-driven sourcing decisions.
- Develops, manages, and reports on key revenue and margin metrics. Actively partners with Finance on financial forecasting
- Utilizes available data to optimize customer account targeting, partner with Soligents Business Intelligence team to create impactful data visualizations
- Supports Sales team to drive operational logistics including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against sales goals, and assisting in execution of key sales objectives
- Ensures alignment of sales territories and sales support teams to maximize the effectiveness of the sales force
- Builds and maintains tools to track Sales Leadership coaching and planning sessions with Sales team members
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of key projects and identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements
- Optimizes of a CRM and other sales enablement tools
- Manages and reports on Customer data inclusive of sales history, pipeline management, and targeted prospects
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Sales team and leads efforts to scale best practices across the team
- Prepares presentations to review sales metrics with Senior Leadership
- Assists in construction of annual and quarterly sales planning inclusive of quotas, goals, and headcount
- Owns Sales compensation administration and planning, inclusive of commissions structure and reconciliation
- Assists Senior Leadership with revenue generating projects and activities
- Makes recommendations as changes occur in business drivers, reporting requirements, and organization structures, understanding the implications on the overall business
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Minimum 3+ years of sales operations and management experience, within industry or similar preferred
- Experience assessing and driving transformational improvements across sales organizations
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics with in-depth Excel knowledge
- Ability to synthesize diverse ideas, facts, and data into a cohesive analysis that includes problem statement, solution hypotheses, and robust data analysis to support recommendations
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with customers, colleagues and/or suppliers
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency with ERP/MRP/DRP systems a plus – NetSuite preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), HSA, FSA