Inside Sales Manager
PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. Combining decades of data on consumer shopping behaviors with its proprietary data collection platform, PriceSpider arms brands with intelligence from thousands of ecommerce sites and marketplaces to help them drive sales conversions and protect brand integrity at every possible digital touch point. PriceSpider helps the world’s biggest brands enrich the consumer journey and build long-lasting relationships with their shoppers, resulting in more revenue and higher profit margins.
The Inside Sales Manager provides strategy, guidance, coaching, support and motivation needed to drive the bookings of meetings and qualification of new opportunities to the pipeline. This role will play an important part in defining the sales development infrastructure, including processes, messaging, measurement and optimization. Reporting directly to our Director of Sales Operations, this person will be responsible for building, scaling and managing a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs).
A successful leader in this role will have superb verbal and written communication skills and a successful track record in building, managing and expanding a sales team. We are looking for someone who ideally has been in a quota carrying role and is excited about the opportunity to manage and support a team of ISRs who are early on in their sales careers.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of ISRs who are key to achieving our revenue goals
- Help hire, train, mentor, and coach a team of ISRs
- Oversee an inbound/outbound prospecting program including messaging, tactics, systems, measurement, experimentation and optimization
- Align and collaborate with sales leadership on Inside Sales key performance indicators and pain points and reporting/measuring progress
- Work strategically with Account Executive Leaders to determine optimized account coverage models
- Coach Inside Sales Representatives to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to increase efficiency of Inside Sales Representatives
- Conduct weekly call coaching sessions
- Create documented onboarding plan to optimize ramp time of future new hires
- Develop outreach strategies and sales collateral (campaigns, cadences, etc.) for new prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a sales management or leadership position, ideally working in a SaaS company in e-commerce, digital media, or retail technology platforms
- Experience scaling a sales development team in a hypergrowth setting
- Proven record of defining, tracking and managing daily, weekly and monthly activities/metrics of a team
- Experience building and expanding a sales team while driving revenue growth
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Comfortable working remotely (home) vs. in an office
This role is located remotely within the US.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.