It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Under general supervision, the Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is the point of contact for all company/customer questions, product inquiries, and order status. All CESs are to handle customers in a professional manner which creates customer loyalty by providing service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, chat, and social media
- Work with warehouse and/or logistics partner companies to resolve inquiries & exceptions
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage customer accounts
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow-up on customer interactions
- Process RMAs
- Escalate customer issues as necessary for timely resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bilingual (may be required) – English + other language
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends if needed
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment.
High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!