Business Development Associate
- US Remote
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Our unique B2C/B2B hybrid model generates powerful distribution through organic search, attracting hundreds of thousands of professionals to the site at no cost, facilitating efficient upsell into enterprise contracts. API Clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential clients and sales leads for Craft’s API and datasets product
- Research and prioritize existing user base for potential sales leads
- Actively reach out to prospective clients via multiple channels, set up meetings and pitch Craft to them
- Acquire new customers as well as manage existing customer relationships
- Collect feedback from existing customers and propose changes to existing process and product to executive teams
- Analyze website and implement marketing strategies to funnel existing users into enterprise solution
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales/Business Development with experience in cold outreach and outbounding
- Sales/Business Development experience in the data analytics space is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or analytical discipline
- Authorized to work in U.S. (does not require sponsorship)
- Clear thinker with excellent written and spoken communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Competitive Salary + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy, no set number of days
- Electric adjustable sit-stand desk, Herman Miller ergonomic adjustable chair, MacBook Pro, 1 or 2 monitor workstation
- Lunch provided, Nespresso coffee and stocked pantry
- Downtown San Francisco location, 1 minute walk from Montgomery Station
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly flexible and agile, incorporating a very productive offshore team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are now building out our leadership team with key early hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.