Dental Marketing Content Writer
- Location: Spokane WA US or Remote US
You will help meet business goals by producing engaging, compelling content that is of clear value for our target audiences: dentists and their potential patients. The Content Writer will execute on specific content projects as defined by our Marketing and Website/SEO teams.
This position will range from 30-40 hours per week depending on production flow. This is a remote position available to candidates located anywhere in the US.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Client Website Content
- Review client information and organize into an SEO-driven site tree per our defined SEO guidelines.
- Meet with clients to discuss their practice, goals and specialties.
- Write custom content unique to each specific dental practice.
- Organize and select appropriate photography for the website, drawing from a combination of client supplied imagery and stock images.
- QA of content for grammar, errors, and relevance.
- Incorporate SEO strategies and keywords, including writing page titles and metas and building internal site links.
Client Marketing Funnels
- Produce client-specific, sales-driven content for marketing funnels and email campaigns.
- 2-3 Years minimum experience writing marketing copy in a production-driven environment
- WordPress – Intermediate to Advanced
- On-site SEO – Intermediate to Advanced
- 4-year degree preferred
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Independent thinker who demonstrates initiative and provides a unique approach to challenges
- Takes ownership of projects, processes and client satisfaction
- Experienced with a remote environment and works well both independently and with a team
- Adaptable to change and open to collaboration and feedback
Bonus Points For
- Experience writing content for medical or dental clients
- Experience in project management, content strategy
- Software Proficiency in project management systems/software, Gather Content, SEMRush, Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Spanish
This is a remote position.
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- 401K Option with matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- 100% Telecommute
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurances
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.