Social Media Manager (Remote)
- MARKETING /
- FULL-TIME (REMOTE)
What is Trusted Health?
We are a team of nurses and innovators that are reimagining how healthcare staffing works. We connect healthcare workers with caregiving facilities by displacing the recruiter-centric staffing agency with our intelligent matching marketplace. Our platform significantly lowers costs and decreases time-to-fill by connecting the right caregivers with the right opportunities at the right times.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare, and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team with ample funding, top-tier investors, and ambitions to become the preeminent leaders in the space. Come join us!
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an organized, communicative, and creative individual to join the Candidate Marketing team to help us engage and grow Trusted Health social media. You’ll help us continue to connect with nurses and healthcare professionals through our social media channels, highlighting our community, current events, and relevant nursing content. You’ll help us bring more nurses into the Trusted community by leading social media efforts for a variety of cross-functional projects centered around supporting the nursing profession and expanding our travel nursing footprint.
- You’ll develop the social media strategy for connecting and growing The Trusted community across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and beyond
- You’ll be the primary contact for all social creation, including content and creative
- You’ll engage with our audiences via social media, through post comments, social events, ad comments, and beyond
- You’ll drive our efforts to ensure that our social media content and initiatives remain nurse-first, relevant, and on-brand
- Communicative. You believe in a better-informed healthcare industry, and are constantly staying on top of the latest trends and stories. You know what topics are most relevant to nurses, and are able to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand, entertaining way.
- Organized. You’re the type of person who makes to-do lists for fun. You are constantly optimizing for what will have the most impact for delivering results, you sweat the details, and are always looking for a better way of doing things.
- Creative. You love going above and beyond to make each social experience better. You’re able to work with the resources you have to build an authentic relationship with those you interact with and have a natural inclination for doing things a little differently.
- At least 2 years of experience ideating, creating, and executing social media content for a growing brand
- Excitement about building and engaging with the community of nurses through social media
- A track record of well-versed communications
- Experience in healthcare or nursing a plus
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.