Salary$25 an hourJob TypeFull-timeContractNumber of hires for this role10+
Full Job Description
We currently have a contract need for an Inbound Call Center Representative
- Conduct calls related to the specific project assigned
- Interact tactfully and diplomatically with all levels of individuals in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Escalate complex and abnormal situations as needed
- Run and analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Track and maintain key metrics
- Proficiency in the use of standardized software and hardware applications, including MS Word, Excel, and email programs.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction