Title: Senior Recruiting Consultant
- Location: Work From Anywhere
- Classifications: Full-Time Remote
- The Senior Recruiting Consultant specializes in the placement of Allied Healthcare professionals with a focus on Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists and IRL positions (imaging, respiratory, and lab).
- With a strong support system in place and a cohesive, competitive environment, Recruitment Associates are provided with a continuum for learning that results in achieving high productivity and meeting individual goals.
- Prioritize leads generated from AMIE (our organization’s CRM) and cold calls into hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to prospect and qualify allied healthcare candidates, via high volume phone calls by demonstrating credibility in marketplace and ability to place in valuable jobs.
- Convert qualified professional allied specialty candidates to applications in AMIE.
- Work with your assigned mentor to present the highest quality candidates at the most profitable margins to the Regional Account Managers (RAMs) in addition to maintaining strong service relationships with active candidates to retain them for future placements ultimately driving growth in revenue and market share.
- Consult with and educate allied healthcare professionals (HP), via an effective discovery strategy and building rapport, to match candidates to open job orders.
- Calculates assignment margin and negotiates allied healthcare candidate’s placement package (i.e. pay rate, per diem, travel, housing) with the Regional Account Manager (RAM) and, if applicable Regional Vice President.
- Present candidate files detailing relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for HPs via AMIE to RAMs.
- Proactively engage Unique Marketing (i.e. reverse marketing) of candidates to the RAMs to increase job orders for unique candidates.
- Cultivate relationships with HPs as primary internal point of contact for the HP’s on assignment; responding to HP needs using best practice solutions to include directing HPs to the best points of contact within the Operations teams (Housing, Payroll, QS, Benefits, Reimbursement) for high touch point follow-through and HP satisfaction in order to establish professional network and leverage referrals.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- College degree preferred
- Some sales, staffing and/or recruiting experience preferred
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.