OPERATIONS SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (TEMPORARY)
- Job Category: Select Services
- Requisition Number: OPERA07195
- Posting Details
- Santa Ana, CA, USA
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Remote – USA
As a Back Stage Operations Support Representative, you will be part of a dynamic team that supports multiple departments. You will assist with processing and handling internal and external customer inquiries. Your assignments will vary and will be based on volumes, business needs and/or priorities.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Index cases in Salesforce to assign tasks to various departments for resolution.
- Process payment adjustments.
- Review and update customer cases accurately and timely.
- Pull reports and extract data to fill customer needs/request.
- Open, read and distribute incoming mail to the correct department or person for further action.
- Verify tax rates and confirm wages listed to ensure taxes are paid correctly.
- Enter State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) data into multiple systems.
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to identify and seize new opportunities.
- Ability to effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others within the team and across the organization.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn when faced with new situations.
- Ability to effectively handle and manage a variety of customer situations.
- Ability to effectively utilize resources to get work completed timely and accurately.
- Ability to take ownership of work, admit mistakes and gain insight from experiences.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Windows, and Gmail.
- Ability to negotiate positive resolutions with customers and payroll tax agencies.
- Proficient working with multiple systems and tools to perform job functions.
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- 0%-5% travel required
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent “recruiters” have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click “Apply” and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.