- ENTERPRISE OPERATIONS – AGILE VALUATIONS OPERATIONS
HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
We’re seeking a passionate and productive person to join our Agile Operations Valuation team. This role will ensure efficient product fulfillment, customer communication, and support of systems and staff to drive operational goals.
What you’ll do:
- Support, engage, and nurture healthy relationships with our vendor partners (inspection companies, AMCs)
- Monitor daily work questions to ensure successful delivery of client orders
- Perform quality assurance reviews of HouseCanary products prior to delivery
- Delight customers with a consistent and gratifying product fulfillment experience
- Work in a collaborative style with other teams
- Ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities
What you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in vendor relations, customer service, account management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach
- General office technology experience (MS Excel, Google G Suite/Workspace, Adobe Acrobat, web browsers)
- Strong work ethic, a deep appreciation of the value of positive customer service, and a passion for seeking new ways and or enhancing productivity in every aspect of the role
Special consideration given for:
- Valuation experience specifically in working with valuation service providers and or appraisal management companies (AMCs)
- Vendor relations in the field of real estate service and/or valuation
- Knowledge of real estate valuation, methodology, and markets is a plus but not required
- Fantastic sense of humor
Individuals seeking employment at HouseCanary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.