Marketing Coordinator, Communications
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that’s simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight’s goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here
Help us spread the good word about HomeLight and HomeLight content. You’ll build unbreakable bonds with journalists, bloggers, media personalities, and influencers. Rub elbows with real estate’s finest and contribute topic ideas, trends, and competitive research to our editorial team. You’ll build an army of contractors to support your campaigns, email thousands of websites, and land hundreds of links each month. Your work will impact the core business, drive SEO performance, and help build our brand.
- Scour the internet for new and interesting opportunities to promote HomeLight.
- Gather contacts and network with thousands of bloggers, businesses, and press.
- Pitch stories to journalists, bloggers, and online influencers.
- Develop relationships with media personalities, influencers, and business partners.
- Manage a team of contractors and virtual assistants.
- Support PR and editorial staff with story production, formatting and layout.
- Assist with social media content scheduling and production.
- A knack for talking to people, especially on the internet.
- Talent for crafting a sales pitch that closes deals.
- An eye for good stories and the know-how to sell them.
- Tenacious research, project management, and communication skills.
- A keen understanding of psychology and what truly motivates people to act.
- Excel skills and experience with email management.
- A Four-Year College Degree – Journalism, PR, or Marketing a plus.