Customer Experience Associate
Vault is a personalized men’s health company working to revolutionize men’s healthcare delivery and preventative health. We’re initially focusing on solving a big problem rarely talked about and infrequently diagnosed: hormone deficiency. Hormone therapy is essential to preventative health for men, but 97% of men with a hormone deficiency go untreated. Vault is creating a national network of clinics and Telehealth services backed by the world’s top doctors in men’s health. Our medical advisors wrote the guidelines on testosterone deficiency and other men’s health issues, and we have developed the most sophisticated pathways for diagnosing and treating these conditions. We have recently closed Series A funding from a top venture capital firm.
Vault is also partnering with Rutgers Clinical Genomics Laboratory at RUCDR Infinite Biologics to test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19). This test was developed and its performance characteristics were determined by the Rutgers Clinical Genomics Laboratory at RUCDR Infinite Biologics. It has been authorized for use in testing for the SARS-CoV-2 virus by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA #: 200090).
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate who is excited to connect with current and prospective customers and to deliver exceptional service. In this role, you will think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate. You will field calls and messages from customers and work with various teams including operations, medical teams, and vendors to provide an incredible end-to-end experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the voice of the Vault brand on the front lines with prospective and current customers. Develop relationships through text, email, calls, and chat.
- Offer expert knowledge of the Vault experience, products, and services, which may include discussions of patient’s personal or health-related issues.
- Escalate Member issues to internal teams when necessary (e.g., Operations, Clinical, Tech)
- Proactively execute appointment reminder process for customers with upcoming appointments.
- Master our internal systems. Develop full operational knowledge and understanding of the experience and manage internal and external operations (including communications with healthcare professionals)
- Write all communications with customers to craft the Vault experience: answer questions, solve issues, and go above and beyond to assist with anything they need throughout their Vault experience
- Partner with our product, operations and marketing teams to ensure a delightful customer experience across all touchpoints
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of relevant internship or work experience.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- A passion to help people – you exude empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, and you’re an excellent listener
- Emotional intuition for building great consumer experiences with the analytical rigor to surface meaningful qualitative and quantitative consumer interactions
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- You are a self-starter, extremely organized and a multi-tasking master…your life is a series of [completed] to-do lists
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills
- You’ve demonstrated you can work in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off