Social Media Editor
- Remote job
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
The ideal candidate has an editorial/social media background and has the ability to engage their audience across social platforms through creation and distribution of compelling, timely & trending content. You are ready and willing to wear multiple hats as a content production powerhouse, social strategist and platform manager. You are well-versed in the intricacies of various social platforms’ best practices and their associated algorithms to drive success. This position reports to Tinybeans’ Head of Audience Development & can be done from anywhere in the United States.
What is the job about…
- Manage Red Tricycle & Tinybeans’ social media presence across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Content Creation and Publishing: Write/produce/package a high volume of timely and trending content for distribution across social, email & other platforms
- Schedule and craft attention grabbing, on-brand copy for use across social platforms
- Track breaking and trending parenting news using various tools and resources
- Grow social engagement & referral traffic
- Use data, including social listening, to help drive strategy and testing plans across content creation and social
- Deliver key insights on social and content performance
- Stay abreast of emerging social platforms, technologies and best practices
- Community management across social platforms including, but not limited to, responding to inquiries and proactive reach out
- 3+ year experience in social media & content creation (editorial)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- A deep understanding of social media trends, algorithms and best practices
- Extremely detail oriented, demonstrated copy-editing/writing skills and sense of brand voice
- Experience with social media management and reporting tools and using data to drive decisions and strategy
- Comfortable synthesizing data and using analytics software such as Google Analytics, Tableau and platform-specific reporting consoles.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and collaborating with a remote team. Ability to prioritize effectively to manage day-to-day responsibilities and projects to a high standard of quality.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
What We Provide You With:
- Competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Generous time off policy + 10 holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with global reach
- A playful team that supports one another like family