Title: Client Care Specialist
- Location: United States
Founded in 2001, Fire Engine RED is a privately owned marketing, data, technology, and consulting services company that serves the education market.
In 2011, Inc. Magazine named Fire Engine RED as one of the country’s Top Small Company Workplaces for our talented team, innovative company culture, and core values.
Fire Engine RED has five divisions: Student Search, Data Services, CRM, Software Products, and Consulting. We serve more than 300 education clients in the U.S. and abroad.
We are a virtual company without a physical headquarters. Everyone in our company works remotely and telecommutes. Our 70+ team members are located in 25 states, and four (4) countries.
Direct applicants only no 3rd-party recruiters or staffing firms. Direct applicants only no 3rd-party recruiters or staffing firms.
As a Client Care Specialist, you are a service champion who understands the needs of admissions offices and works to help our clients implement our products and resolve their technical issues in a timely, positive way. You build and grow client relationships through proactive client communication and teamwork. You take pride in your positive relationships with your teammates, and work to maintain a positive and constructive work environment.
This is a full-time, telecommute position reporting to the Director of Client Care.
- Having a deep understanding of company’s offerings, including Software Products, CRM, and Student Search
- Conducting implementations and training for our CRM and Software Products
- Building complex reports for our CRM clients using the Exago reporting tool
- Building complex and responsive email and websites using HTML and CSS
- Staying up-to-date on new releases and understanding the potential impact on clients
- Monitoring, tracking, documenting, and resolving issues (including support tickets and phone calls) for our clients and team members
- Troubleshooting client issues and escalating them when necessary
- Assisting other team members with their implementations
- Helping team members troubleshoot issues related to equipment and team tools
- Helping clients create effective communication plans for CRM
- Consulting with clients to help them optimize their use of our Software Products and CRM
- Creating and maintaining a library of responses to users’ frequently asked questions
- Identifying opportunities to upsell current clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years client or software application support
- Experience with web-based products
- Experience with CRMs
- Expertise in database reporting is a plus
- Expertise in HTML/CSS email and web design a plus
- Work experience in higher education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects on different timelines simultaneously
- Available on occasional weekends for light support
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- A self-starter
- A problem solver
- A great communicator
- Highly responsive and follows through on all communication and delivery items
- Exceptional judgement
- Ability to check your ego at the door
- Thinks like an owner and not like an employee
- A sense of curiosity
- Lifelong learner
- Commitment to simplicity
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a 100% virtual work environment
- Comfortable speaking up when you have a concern or see an issue