Seeking a rational and creative Head of Product Integration for fast-growing YC-company.
We are building a global social safety net, providing insurance and pensions savings globally. Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
We’re a strong team of 20, our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed stretching 10 timezones (Finland to California).
You will be responsible for managing the integration of our product into HR and freelancer-platforms. You will also have the overall responsibility for the development of our API, contact with insurance partners, documentation and number of platforms integrated.
We’re looking for a technical project leader with experience in leading complex development projects, while dealing with customers and other stakeholders. Ideally you have worked as a technical project manager with customers in compensation and benefits.
- Technical project management skills: the ability to plan a project, gather the resources through and see it through to completion no matter what challenges you encounter
- Entrepreneurial attitude and interest in understanding a product and what customers want.
- Sales: in particular being able to talk persuasively with enterprises.
In addition we are looking for someone who:
- wants to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- is intellectually honest and have high integrity
You will receive both salary and equity compensation, health insurance, laptop, and during non-covid times we have three to four yearly gatherings where you will join us. The previous three were in Norway, Mexico and San Francisco respectively. The next one is planned for Ljubljana when the border situation gets better.
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com.