Customer Service & Support – Work From Home
- Job Locations US-Work From Home
- Customer Service/Support
As a 1099 gig worker, you can pick your own schedule, and make as much or little as you want!
Take control of your work! Work-from-home Customer Service around your life.
Are you considering leaving the 9 to 5? Have you ever wanted to join the gig economy and set your own hours while working from home? We’re looking for customer service-minded gig-workers! As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed.
What makes us different?
It’s simple: We pay for available time! No more wasting time hoping you get a call, at Omni you can ACTUALLY make $14-$16/hour or more!
What work will you be performing?
You’ll be providing service for Fortune 500 companies doing a variety of work! You could be helping senior citizens schedule their COVID Vaccination appointments, helping people who want more information on features and functions of software, or even taking financial services calls!
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat, helping them with anything they need!
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Respond to chats & answer calls from customers
- If customer requests it, you’ll also be on video! (Webcam and backdrop provided)
What You’ll Do
- Answer inbound customer service calls or respond to chats from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying pay, but all our projects pay for time spent talking on the phone/chatting & assisting callers (unlike other gig companies – we pay you for available time!) You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Earn anywhere from $14-$16 an hour or more!
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own income.
If you want the flexibility and freedom to work for your life, instead of living to work, submit your name and complete our sign up process today!