Sr HR Program Manager (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
Job Description :
We are looking for a Sr HR Program Manager for a global B2B high tech company. The Program Manager will complement our HR Planning and Operations team. The HR team partners with training organization to define, design and deploy high-impact people programs and solutions into the business. In this key role, you act as a trusted advisor and agile expert to partner and guide SMEs through project planning, development, execution, and release.
- This is a 6 months project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, (Remote).
- This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with HR and project teams
- Manage a cross functional project/solution team through the full project lifecycle to deliver high-impact results
- Develop communication plan and manage stakeholder engagement to ensure alignment and effective reporting of critical information (status, risks, issues, actions, dependencies, etc.)
- Design and develop post-project reviews, provide feedback and required needs for future projects
- Ensure key messages (change management) are consistently pulled through with all aspects of training, comms, web content, etc. for all audience segments
- 10+ years experience years of leading/managing large scale HR projects, global
- HR knowledge is preferred
- Extensive experience releasing company-wide solutions, including many stakeholders across the business who will need to adopt new processes and roles
- Ability to tailor communications and appropriately engage from an executive level down to an individual team project member
- Technically competent with MS office and other project management tools (Smartsheet) and possess excellent verbal and writing skills
- Skill to facilitate large complex groups effectively
- PMP certification or similar project management certification
- BS/BA degree