- Palo Alto, CA or Remote, Anywhere
- Type: Contractor
- Min. Experience: Senior Level
LiquidSpace is the platform for the flexible office economy. Built to simplify the discovery and transaction of office space, LiquidSpace combines powerful, technology-driven solutions with real-time space availability across the industry’s largest, most diverse marketplace of flexible workspace. Our network eliminates the costs and complexities of traditional leasing and delivers transformative simplicity and efficiency to an incredibly fragmented industry.
Our Mission is to bring flexibility and choice to the commercial real estate market and enable simple transactions, made for the modern world.
Our Core Values:
- Simple – we eliminate complexity in commercial real estate.
- Customer obsessed – our customers are the center of our universe.
- Speed – we learn fast, experiment, prioritize and make things happen.
- Data powered – we make decisions based on data insights, not feelings.
- Long term partner – we forge long term relationships with our customers, partners and employees.
Our Team is a results-driven workplace, meaning we focus more on producing good work and reaching our goals, than we do on the 9-5 grind. Our crew is supportive, independent, and accountable. Everyone has the opportunity to drive their own initiatives in a welcoming, teamwork-first environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated a massive shift toward flexibility and choice in the office industry. Enterprises are seeking new solutions to efficiently deliver a “work from anywhere” workplace. LiquidSpace has introduced a new Work From Anywhere Management solution, LiquidSpace Enterprise, to serve this burning need.
LiquidSpace is hiring a UX Copywriter (Contract) to work directly with the Product, Design and Engineering team to have an immediate impact on the strategy and execution of the UX copy and microcopy for our new LiquidSpace Enterprise platform.
You will be responsible for creating a strategy and content for both the admin and employee use experience. You will help develop new ideas through research and testing. You are both a strategic thinker and a tactical doer – eager to roll up your sleeves and do all content work as necessary for the core product and also to collaborate with marketing to implement brand positioning into the product experience.
To thrive in this role;
You possess a unique blend of writer, researcher, user experience expert, and have UX design savvy; you can create a strategy just as well as drive execution with a ‘get it done’ attitude.
- You are passionately user-centric, innovative, and on top of UX copy best practices. Your copy gets out of the way, is grounded in reality, and flows frame to frame.
- You leverage user insight and feedback, data and your team to inform your recommendations and measure the success of your solutions.
- You are self-motivated, manage your time, are organized and work effectively with and report to a dispersed, mobile, startup team.
- You communicate effectively, listen to customers, and respond well to feedback.
In this role you will
- Create consistency through the LiquidSpace marketplace and Enterprise platforms by crafting content guidelines.
- Partner with product, design and development to define problems, map copy to user flows, prototype and test options to deliver end to end customer experiences.
- Deliver solutions to the Product team that aligns to the product roadmap, product strategy and specified product requirements.
You bring to this role
- 3+ years of relevant experience and ownership of end-to-end UX copy.
- A strong portfolio of work samples demonstrating both UX and microcopy with user-centered content solutions.
- Experience with two-side marketplaces or other complex multi-user workflows.
- Experience writing copy for SaaS solutions for Enterprise customers.
- Experience working with Product teams to craft a content guide, integrate a brand voice, and map to the user journey.
- Timing – Immediate opportunity. If you think you’re a fit, apply today!
- Remote – At LiquidSpace you can work from anywhere. You will need to be available to meet with the team during US Central Time but can be located anywhere in the world.*
If you’ve got what it takes, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples along with your résumé.