LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand.
About The Role:
Candidates can be based in the Americas, preference for North America, but must be able to travel freely (when safe) to the United States up to 25% of the time in 2021. The rest of the position is remote/work from home.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Account Executive who can help grow our business in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech arena which includes competitive intelligence tracking, Key Opinion Leader tracking, and other Market Research information services.
- B2B Sales
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and independent research both inside and outside the existing customer network
- Lead Demo calls, manage full sales-cycle for accounts in your territory
- Nurture existing accounts in your territory pursuing renewal and upsell opportunities
- Work with our marketing team to create meaningful campaigns tailored to potential prospects needs
- Track, analyze, and report on quantity, quality, source, and results for all opportunities using our CRM platform (Salesforce) and other related tools
- Develop new prospects, build, and maintain strong customer relationships and loyalty
- Represent Larvol at industry conferences (when travel resumes), approximately 4x per year
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Life science academic background preferred
- Successful experience with business-to-business sales in the software, IT, or life science arena preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
- Must have the ability to work independently, be highly financially motivated, and a team player
- Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking, and organization skills required
- Strong computer skills are required
- Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
- Must have the ability to work some evenings, weekends, and travel
- Home office based: Must have computer, smartphone, and reliable internet & phone service
Compensation: Base pay plus commission. OTE of ~$140k based on current quota with an aggressive accelerator and (nearly) uncapped commission potential. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.
Location: North America, US