Title: Email Marketing Specialist
- Location: Work from Anywhere
At Trafilea, we are looking for an Email Marketer with very good written and oral English skills to join our REMOTE FULL-TIME team. This person is going to be responsible for maintaining & following up the production and execution of the monthly email plan within the deadline. Briefing relevant artwork and messaging requirements to the creative team for email campaigns and analyzing data and metrics to get smart insights and developing reports on a weekly basis or/and on-demand.
We’re a Data-Driven fast-growing global e-commerce company. We create and expand brands worldwide, laser-focused in performance marketing, and online direct response strategies. For us, it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
We have an international team hand-selected from 4 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to join us as a Growth hacker to help us keep on changing people’s lives while growing the company exponentially.
About the role
- Ownership of exciting and creative email campaigns for acquisition and retention strategies in a fast-pace B2C market.
- Create email strategy focus on engagement and performance conversion rate, revenue, open rate, click-through rate, unsubscribes rate as main KPIs.
- Create a process of documented roadmaps, A/B testing and dashboards proposal as part of successful plans.
- Maintaining a healthy email lists throughout segmentation and frequency of email sending.
- Collaborating with a wider marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging and campaigns across platforms.
- +3 years of hands-on experience on email marketing.
- Demonstrable experience managing successful email marketing strategies with proven execution and good results.
- Experience on e-commerce or entrepreneur environment.
- Problem solver mind with high analytical and excellent English communication skills.
It’s a plus:
- Knowledge of Klaviyo.
- Project Management skills.
- Copywriting skills.