- Location: USA
The Account Manager teams with Customer Success and Solution Engineering to grow annual spend of Acoustic’s high-growth enterprise SaaS customers. This critical role has a unique opportunity to focus on the growth (cross-sell/upsell/add-on) of some of Acoustic’s largest clients and partner with Customer Success, BDRs, and others to ensure customer renewals, hygiene and overall satisfaction. Sales expansion in these accounts will be focused on horizontal expansion across business units and cross-sell of Acoustics solution portfolio into whitespace. With support of Marketing demand generation, BDR alignment, and Customer Success engagement to develop and pass leads, this role cultivates a strong pipeline to reach expansion sales quota in a territory of approximately 50 customers. You’ll also be supported by some of the best customer relationship management tools on the market.
- Opportunity Identification, Progression and Closure for Expansion opportunities – defined as cross-sell of new solutions and/or sales of existing solutions to new divisions/groups.
- Team with Customer Success Director to formulate and drive the overall Account strategy for your accounts.
- Partner with Solution Engineering resources to deliver effective product demonstrations, presentations.
- Top notch territory management including reliable and accurate forecasting, opportunity management.
- Leading the cross-functional team of Sales, Technical, Services and SME team members in opportunity pursuits.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying field sales experience with a proven track record verifiable, measurable success in delivering against quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Experience selling services to the “C-Suite” of clients and guiding clients through the purchasing process.
- Ability to assess customer business needs and relationships with qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/written).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling complex enterprise SaaS software solutions and professional services within digital marketing.
- Training on Force Management sales methodology a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters-to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.