Senior Video Editor
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Creating multimedia meant for all social media platforms and through all the customer journey
- Integrating new ideas into the creative process for organization, edition, and performance.
- Being able to collaborate with your team in any challenge or task needed
- Being able to visualize and select from all our footage. Learning what makes a product take, the best one for the ADs.
- Working and playing with Motion Graphics – having a good eye for Graphic Design to be able to improvise within our Brand Guidelines.
- Delivering expected videos/assets on time
- Working with our copywriters and Growth Hackers in order to get the best outcome in any project we take upon ourselves.
- Being able to interpret the requests of all the other teams and work in sync.
- Working in an organized way, respecting the process of the team.
- Working with specific guides as well as being able to work independently.
- 4+ years of experience as a Video Editor
- Strong creative skills
- If possible interest in digital marketing, desirable eCommerce.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and with strong time management and communication skills
- Organized, able to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Need to be detail-oriented, able to multitask, and handle tasks under pressure.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.
- Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs
- Bachelor’s degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.